The Natron TP Series ink line is a new all-purpose pad printing ink that has excellent adhesion to a variety of plastic substrates, including Tritan, ABS, PET, Polystyrene, PVC, Paper Cardboard, and wood. Unlike inks used by offset printers in Coimbatore the Natron TP series, as a two-component ink, offers excellent adherence to hard substrates such as coated plates and vinyl. It can also withstand chemical testing using acids, gasoline, and alkalis.
This new pad printing ink for plastics feature:
- Finished in a high-glossy sheen,
- It dries quickly, making it ideal for multicolor printing.
- Pad printing on transparent and translucent goods is ideal because of the high opacity.
- Exceptional scratch resistance,
- For both open and closed ink cup pad printing machines, excellent printability, definition, and smooth printability are required.
- Superior chemical resistance, including alcohol, acids, gasoline, and alkali.
- It's NT (non-toxic) and heavy metal-free, making it the perfect ink for food packaging, toys, industrial, and medical pad printing.
The TP series, like the Natron MG pad printing ink for glass and metals, is simple to use. The TP Series ink line includes metallics and comes in 21 high-opacity colours. On request, custom colours are also available within 8 hours.The advantages of the Natron TP Series inks are now available to offset printing press in Coimbatore and decorators all over the world: cost-effectiveness, durability, and bright prints.