- The influence of important trends and drivers impacting the future of digital printing in Coimbatore over the next ten years, such as sustainability, retail, and supply chain changes.
- The latest technological advancements coming the way of digital printers in Coimbatore drive the print market. Print services are becoming more personalised for high-spend consumers as part of mixed-channel campaigns, which will promote digital print.
- Big data and advanced analytics are allowing marketers to have a better understanding of consumer preferences.
What will you discover?
- Except for transactional printing, which will fall along with direct mail, business forms, and ID cards through 2032, most categories of digital print will see increases.
- Over time, digital print will gain traction in corrugated, cartons, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, and metal, with corrugated, cartons, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, and metal being the most affected.
- There will be more local print and packaging production, with less reliance on single-source just-in-time supply with backup and agility to respond quickly to changing market conditions.
This study is based on a substantial amount of primary and secondary research. Targeted interviews with material suppliers, converters, and specialists from important markets formed the basis of primary research. Secondary research included a thorough review of public data, official government statistics, data from domestic and international trade organisations, corporate websites, industry reports, trade press stories, presentations, and attendance at trade shows.